We believe that one of the most important roles of an attorney is to assist families in need. That is why our practice is focused on the areas of Elder Law, Wills and Trusts, Probate, Guardianship and Medicaid Planning. There are countless families facing real and challenging questions every day:
- What will I do when my spouse can no longer live at home?
- How can I ensure my family will be financially secure when I pass?
- How can I plan for the wellbeing and security of my special needs child?
- How do I access my late parents' assets to pay the bills and distribute the funds?
- Who can make financial and healthcare decisions for my ailing aunt?
Elizabeth Fink and Mollie Whitehead have spent years representing clients in many aspects of Elder Law. Planning ahead alleviates a lot of financial and emotional stress associated with the difficult situations faced by many families. We take pride in our personalized service and strive to make our services affordable to families in a wide range of economic situations. At WhiteheadFink Elder Law, LLC, we believe that providing excellent personal service to our clients sets us apart from other law firms.
Please contact us today. We practice in Cook, DuPage, Kane and Lake Counties. Meetings by appointment only.